Monday, January 26, 2009

Social Networking

I just joined this social networking group. http://teachers20.ning.com/. This will be useful to me because I can connect with other teachers to get their view on lessons I am teaching, suggesstions on students, curriculuum or just support from other teachers in general. I find that when two teachers get together they could talk for hours about their students, school and bounce a lot of great ideas off of each other. This group is basically just another way to connect with thousands and thousands of professionals who do what I do. Anything I want to find out about teaching I can do through this site. It's just a really great way to share, think, learn and support people from all over the world who have the same passion...teaching!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I went to the Ning. I have one for my course at Niagara Univ. It's been a neat way for me to "go green" this semester and I think I'm sold on it's effectiveness. NUSpecialOlympics.ning
    Where do you teach?
    Are you in the Sped PhD program?

    ReplyDelete